Since 1972 Oliver Insurance has a proven record of offering quality and competitive insurance carriers. In addition to outstanding product offerings, we strive to make your customer service experience exceptional, consistent and smooth. Lastly, we employ our agent expertise to help you avoid costly claims and being under or over insured. (yes there is such a thing!
Beyond our insurance expertise, we have a commitment to supporting the communities in which we live and work. Oliver Insurance has been a dedicated contributor to local youth sports, schools and non-profits since 1972 (that is 45 years!). A few of our favorites are The Canby Center, Doernbecher Children's Hospital, The ALS Association, Lions Club, Pass it On, Canby! and The Wayne Oliver Foundation. Please check out our referral page to see how we use client referrals to benefit the charities near and dear to our heart.
Please contact our office if you are experiencing financial hardship with relation to COVID-19.
Many insurance carriers are adjusting payment schedules, waiving late fees and providing assistance to those affected financially by COVID-19.
While we normally love to see our clients in person, we are currently closed to the public until further notice. There are many ways to communicate with us outside of a personal visit.
- Call us at 503.266.2715. We are doing our best to personally answer but if you reach our voicemail, we will return your call at our soonest opportunity.
- Email us.
- Insert payments or general communications in our external drop box located at 101 N. Ivy St., Canby. (Please place all payments and communication in a sealed envelope)
- Mail payments or communications through USPS.
- Oliver Insurance P.O. Box 353, Canby, OR 97013
- Login to your My Account via Oliver Insurance website. If you have not created your My Account login, now would be a great time to do so!