Due to COVID-19 and our priority to keeping Oliver Insurance employees, their families and the community safe, we are not accepting Walk-In business at this time. The good news is that we have many ways to continue to assist with your immediate insurance needs!
- Call us at 503.266.2715. We are doing our best to personally answer but if you reach our voicemail, we will return your call at our soonest opportunity.
- Email us.
- Visit ABOUT US page for a directory of staff email addresses
- General Inquiry Emails for Personal Insurance: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Inquiry Email for Business/Commercial Insurance: email@example.com
- Insert payments or general communications in our external drop box located at 101 N. Ivy St., Canby. (Please place all payments and communication in a sealed envelope)
- Mail payments or communications through USPS.
- Oliver Insurance P.O. Box 353, Canby, OR 97013
- Login to your My Account via Oliver Insurance website. If you have not created your My Account login, now would be a great time to do so!
Insurance Carrier Apps
Most insurance carriers offer a free APP that provides access to your policies and allows you to perform many insurance related transactions. We encourage you to visit your APP store and download your carrier’s APP.
As we stated above, you can utilize our Payment Drop Box. We can also take payments over the phone. Another option is to visit your carrier’s website directly to pay your bill. Below are links to our main insurance providers.
If your employment and income has been directly affected by COVID-19, please let us know. Many of our insurance carriers are ready to help with billing and payment issues, including the possible movement of billing due dates.
In the event you have an insurance claim, please contact your insurance carrier directly. Your auto insurance cards have the claim numbers on the back of your card. In most cases, you can also begin a claim online – simply navigate to REPORT A CLAIM. Beginning your claim by phone or website, will not delay your claim in anyway and is often the most efficient way to begin the claim process.
Many of you have questions and concerns regarding coverage if your business needs to or must close/shut down for a period of time. We are gathering all the information we can from our carriers. We are also waiting to see what relief the national and state government may be providing to those impacted. Please know we are here for you and will do our best to get the correct information into your hands. We appreciate your understanding as more information becomes available based on an ever-changing situation.
Thank you again for your patience during this time. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay home!
President, Oliver Insurance
Sublimity: https://www.sublimityins.com/ Navigate to the Customer tab
Liberty Mutual: https://www.libertymutual.com/
** Don’t see your carrier here? You can call our office or review your insurance paperwork for contact information **