Does my business need commercial insurance?

Running a business is hard work, and of course, your bottom line is always in the front of your mind. You want to cut costs wherever you can, but you need to make sure your Canby, OR business is covered with a solid commercial insurance policy. Not sure whether you’re covered? Stop by Oliver Insurance in Canby, OR to chat with a licensed insurance agent to discuss your policy.

There are three types of commercial insurance: property, liability, and workman’s compensation. Property insurance pays for damages to a company or personal property. There are a variety of different facets of property insurance that are available for purchase. From fire insurance to disaster debris removal insurance, you’ll be able to find what fits the needs of your business. Liability insurance covers injuries that occur at the hand of your company to third parties. We’ve all heard of slip and fall lawsuits- the last thing place you want to find your business is on the receiving end of that mess. Liability insurance will keep your company safe from sue-happy customers. Malpractice insurance also falls into the liability insurance category and is key if you are in the medical field. Workman’s compensation insurance is key in case one of your employees gets hurt on the job. Workman’s compensation insurance will cover the employee’s medical bills. Most states require businesses to carry some sort of workman’s compensation insurance.

Your business is your baby, and you need to protect everything that it’s worth. Call a licensed insurance agent at Oliver Insurance today to discuss commercial insurance options that make sense for your budget and needs.